In an iconic Burnaby location, where two SkyTrain lines meet, the current Lougheed Shopping Centre site is set to undergo an epic transformation into Canada’s largest new master-planned community. Inspired by world class cities, the 40-acre site will be complete with 23+ stunning high-rise towers, diverse neighbourhoods, shopping and restaurants, striking architecture and the most connected SkyTrain hub in Metro Vancouver. Imagine all the energy of downtown, in the region’s most central location.The major redevelopment densification plan calls for approximately 1.4 million sq.ft. of retail, 1 million sq.ft. of office space and on-site residential homes. The City of Lougheed is set to become a super regional shopping centre destination attracting shoppers, residents, businesses and workers from Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster and throughout the region.
- 23+ towers over 40 acres at the centre of Metro Vancouver
- The Millennium and future Evergreen SkyTrain Lines—directly on site
- 8 minute drive to Simon Fraser University
- 300+ new shops and restaurants
- Multiple character neighbourhoods and lush greenery throughout
- 500+ homes from $329,900 in Tower ONE of the First Neighbourhood, coming in September
For The City of Lougheed’s residential offering, our 18,000 sq.ft. Presentation Centre and 3 designer Show Homes will be opening this September.
||9855 Austin Ave Burnaby, BC
|Type of Building:
||1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Homes
||ANCHOR TENANTS WalmartHudson's BayLondon DrugsSafewaySport ChekH&MMore coming soon